"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Friday 7 October 2011

100 PAINTINGS IN 100 DAYS #7

Title:  Lapie Lakes #2, South Canol
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 6x8
sold
I had to use a different camera to take this picture and I notice a big difference in the quality of the photo.  (This one is better quality) I have an old fuji digital camera and it does not want to upload the pics anymore.

I will be in Whitehorse next week starting Wednesday Oct. 12 at the
YAAW Gallery (Yukon Artists At Work).  As a member I am required to do a quota of shifts every year.  I will be at the Gallery every day until Sunday.
One of our members Nicole Bauberger has a solo show starting tonight and it runs for a few weeks.  I am looking forward to seeing her work.
Good Luck Nicole - wish I could be at the opening tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharie;
    I see you have posted so many nice comments - thanks so much! See you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete