"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Monday 31 October 2011

100 PAINTINGS IN 100 DAYS #31

Title:  Faro Peak from the Big Rock
Medium: Acrylic
Size:  6x8
SOLD

Quote for the day:
That which you persist in doing becomes easier to do.
Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed, but that your ability to do it has increased! 

Ralph Waldo Emerson


I have now completed one month of painting - so I roughly have two more to go.
I put an update in our local newsletter called the Frozen Mukluk - anyone wanting to know all about the little community I live in can read the Mukluk on-line by going to our town website:  www.faroyukon.ca  click the Link to the newsletter.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting Jackie! I love it!!
    I love all your paintings so far, you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've been derelict in my commenting! I really like this one - the moon over the peak is just perfect ^_^

    ReplyDelete