"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Friday 28 October 2011

100 PAINTINGS IN 100 DAYS #28

Title:  The Three Sisters
Medium:  Acrylic
Size: 6x8
sold
Some of you may recognize this pond from the Mitchell Road.  A lot of people have photographed it. Halloween is just around the corner and I am coming up to completing my first month of daily painting.  People around town have asked me how I am doing with it and I have to say that I absolutely love it!  
I think the more you do something the easier it gets.
I have to do some extra painting in the next few days for my gallery in Whitehorse.
I intend to keep these hundred paintings as one whole collection for my show in March in  Whitehorse At Yukon Artists at Work. 
Title of the show:  A 100 in a 100!




4 comments:

  1. After your big show, I would love to buy the one you dedicated to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara
    I will give it to your for a gift. If you like another one you can buy it! I will just put a sold dot on it at the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet, Jackie!

    These paintings are all so beautiful and I am in awe of your dedication to your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this one, mind you I love them all......lol

    ReplyDelete