"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Saturday 1 October 2011

100 PAINTINGS IN 100 DAYS #1

Title:  South Canol, Yukon
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 8x10
sold
Well I have officially begun! 
I was really excited about the approaching date of this major project that I am undertaking. One of my favourite places to go in the Yukon is the South Canol Highway and in the next few days there will be some more paintings from this area. I love the fall colours.  My friend Nina Toeller has taken quite a few beautiful
photos and she has given me permission to use any of them for inspiration. 
Thank you Nina
I have to e-mail my Life Coach and tell her that I have begun.  Her name is Liz Wiltzen and she is also a wonderful artist and I believe that it was meant to be that I found her.
 It's perfect an artist coaching an artist.  
 Her Website for her paintings is:  www.lizwiltzen.com
Her coaching website is www.liveattuned.com
(If you don't understand what life coaching is it is really worth a look just to see)
She has also painted 100 paintings in 100 days (alas I am not the first!) 
I am so GRATEFUL that I can paint and that I have something in my life that gives me such JOY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment