"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Tuesday 11 October 2011

100 PAINTINGS IN 100 DAYS #11

Title:  Faro Peak Sunset
Medium: Acrylic
Size:8x10
SOLD

Today I leave for Whitehorse.  From Wed. Oct 12 to Sun. Oct.16 - I will at Yukon Artists At Work and working as the Gallery Attendant.  We all have a required amount of shifts as members.
If anyone wants to come and visit me, I will be painting everyday while there and posting from Whitehorse.  The location of the gallery is 120  Industrial Road.  If you go down Two-mile Hill  you turn left about half way down and the gallery is on the right hand side in a small strip mall.  It is really worth a look -we have a great line-up of artists and Nicole Bauberger's  Solo Show is up right now.  She is an Encaustic/Oil painter and I am really looking forward to seeing her work.

I will do a few sunsets this week :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie,

    Beautiful paintings! I enjoy looking at a new painting everyday!

    Cheers

    Yasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yasmine! I really enjoy painting them.

    ReplyDelete