"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Sunday 6 November 2011

100 PAINTINGS IN 100 DAYS #37

Title: Pond - Robert Campbell Highway
Medium:  Acrylic
Size: 5x7
Sold
I am always a little tired after the weekend as my teenagers stay up so late - I tend to do the same.  Gone are the days when you put the kids to bed at 7 or 8pm and have
the rest of the evening to yourself.  But having my teens around makes me feel younger!  I know the top 20 songs and I can see what's in and what's not!!
I know one thing: I would never want to go back - I am very happy being in the stage of life and age that I am. I finished my painting last night at 11:30 pm.  I tend to start painting later on the weekends.  What really works well is if I start my painting 1st thing in the morning and then I can finish it off in the early afternoon.

Quote for the Day: 
"I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity"
 Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment