"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Saturday 5 November 2011

100 PAINTINGS IN 100 DAYS #36




Title: Aspen Glow
Medium:  Acrylic
Size: 8x10
sold
Quote for the Day:

For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin- real life.
But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first,
some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.
At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness.
Happiness is the way.
So treasure every moment you have and remember that 
time waits for no one.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination...
Souza



These Aspens are growing along the trail that leads to the Far End of
 Fisheye Lake near Faro Yukon.
It was September so this is a classic  autumn scene.  In regards to Autumn - there is a blog that I follow called the Art of Landscape; it is the UK's third  most popular blog out of the top 25 Blogs list.  The Author is now inviting artists to submit their fall scenes to be shown daily on a Feature that is called "Seasonal Changes" . I have submitted my October 6 (Day 6 in a "100 in a 100") and it was accepted and will be posted next Wed (Nov. 9)
To view :  art-landscape.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your work featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shapes;good colour for the forest floor.
    Congrats for having your paintings shown on 'Seasonal Changes'.
    Horst

    ReplyDelete