"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Monday 7 March 2011

OTHER WORKS TO BE FOR SALE AT MY APRIL, 2011 SHOW



Magundy River
Fall 2010
3ftx4ft
Medium: Acrylic
This was initially a plein air painting but was finished in the studio. This spot is just down our lane from the yardsite.  We have 8 acres of heaven in the Yukon Wilderness.  I could spend the rest of my life with enough material to paint just from our acreage on the Magundy River.



I have added this picture because it is hard to photograph this painting because of its size.





Spring Break-up Yukon Ri ver
2ftx3ft
Medium: Mixed Media
(sold)
This painting is hanging in my living room - I am rather fond of it so if it doesn't sell in my show at the
Chocolate Claim  in April, 2011- that will be ok with me! I like the Sun, it was hard for me to do and
sometimes I do things and don't even know how I did it! 
In December, I did a much smaller version of this painting for a benefit fundraiser. 
It was painted in memory of Dot Rogers.

1 comment: