"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Sunday 27 March 2011

ACRYLIC PAINTING - ALPINE BLUE

Title: Alpine Blue
Medium:  Acrylic
Size:  16x20

This is not the blue that I actually intended but this happens a lot: 
What I had imagined before starting is not what the end product ends up looking like.
Life is like this too that's why I should let go of too many expectations.
 The cliffs in the background remind me of the cliffs near the turn-off to Faro, this painting is from imagination though.

1 comment:

  1. Nature has a way of soothing people and making them connect with their inner selves. Perhaps that is why landscape paintings are so popular. Beautiful flowers, trees, mountains, rivers, deserts and greenery all over – nature’s wonders are the best muse an artist can get to be inspired.
    landscape paintings

    ReplyDelete