"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Monday 7 March 2011

MONDAYS UGH!!

Magundy River
Work in progress
Stage 1

Having three teenagers in the house does not make it conducive to getting a  lot of sleep on the weekend!  Don't get me wrong - I go to bed but the rest of the house is up  and that disturbs my sleep.  So Mondays are a bit of a low energy day for me as I haven't had great quality sleep from the weekend.
Nevertheless I had better get myself in gear as I have my show in April at the Chocolate Claim and it is now March 7th. - DISCIPLINE. 

I am working on a painting (shown above) that is halfway finished and I need to get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your art show & stay away from the chocolates .Regards soldierpiper& Yorkie

    ReplyDelete