"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Thursday 14 February 2019

News .... 2019! Love and Light Exhibition

The Love and Light show is up and running until March 5th at Yukon Artists at Work Gallery in Whitehorse Yukon. I am thrilled to be one of the three artists involved in this show! Chelsea Ravensdale, sculptor  and Susanne Hausermann, fabric artist  are partners.    For those of you who don't live anywhere near - I am posting some images here for you to see.

I am grateful for the incredibly good life I am living! Being a channel for peaceful works of art with love and light is the greatest gift and privilege.  I hope you enjoy  and 
Happy Valentine's Day 💘all!


Me standing beside Susanne Hausermann's "Deep Vallery" 
in our show room at the Gallery

"Love and Light" 11x14 Acrylic on Canvas
Sold


"Sunrise" Yukon River 11x14 Acrylic on Canvas
Sunset: Pelly Mountains Yukon  11x11" Acrylic on Board

Mushing under the Lights 16x20 Acrylic on Canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment