"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Bula Artist Collection


Bula is an outdoor winter wear company founded in Colorado and currently headquartered in Montreal. The company decided to pick four artists across North America to put their art on their buffs or neck tubes and the sweet thing is that I am one of the artists they picked!

The products will be available in early October worldwide on the bulabula.com website and in my area in Whitehorse stores






.

4 Neck Tubes were created with my art.
Northern Lights, Tombstone Mountains, Yukon Pond and Rose Mountain

The Northern Lights Buff will be used for the 2020 Arctic Winter Games as their official Headwear
I feel so honoured and grateful for these wonderful opportunities!


No comments:

Post a Comment