"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Thursday 7 June 2018

Keno City Workshops and Retreat June 18th to 25th 2018


I will be one of the artists in residence for this wonderful event!  

Come for a week of the arts and a retreat to this wonderfully historic place - home to colourful characters, stunning scenery and Yukon mining history.  A retreat for all to camp, relax, create, sing, dance, write and  enjoy the Yukon summer solstice at the Signpost Hill.   Evening activities, music, art and stories in Keno Venues and Campfires around town.

To register for this event here is the link:



  I will be working on a large work of art  with the theme of BEARS throughout the week. 
Part 2 to April's show at Yukon Artist at Work "Fearless in Nature" 
This show was all about overcoming my fear of the wildlife in nature, sharing my vulnerabilities and overcoming fears.  I hope to inspire and encourage others to do the same. 

I will offer  2 workshops  during the week. Painting Fireweed and Northern Lights on Small Cast Iron Fry Pans. There will be many other great workshops by 
my fellow artists, writers and musicians as well as individual mentoring sessions that you can sign up for with the artists in residence.




No comments:

Post a Comment