"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Sunday 5 March 2017

Finished Northern Lights Painting from Demo for Grade One Students

Here is the finished painting!  A few things to tell you......

I used a light blue paint and put snow on the trees.  I put some mountains in the background along the horizon.  Also some rocks in the foreground. AND....STARS!  I use Blue, Yellow, Green, Pink  and White dots to make the stars in the night sky.  
I am hoping that I will be able to put your paintings on my blog when you are done
so everyone can see your paintings as well. 

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PAINTINGS!

8X10 
Aurora Borealis Demonstration
Acrylic on Canvas

Colours for Northern Lights

 Stay Wet Palette and Brushes

 Outside the Cabin


And.... Meet Chevy .... she is waiting to go for her walk :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment