"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Wednesday 24 December 2014

The World In Solemn Stillness Lay

Wishing you all a Lovely Christmas 
Some  Small Works of Nature; painted in the last few weeks. 
Peace On Earth....... Good Will to You All!

All works 5"x5" on Stretched Canvas

 Snowy Aspens

 Early December Light
Sold

 Evening Walk on the Magundy
Sold

 Evening Light Magundy
Sold

 Evening Reflections
Sold

Early November  on the Magundy River
Sold

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too, Jackie and a healthy, happy new year 2015. Though I haven't yet seen the Yukon in winter, I can feel it in "Solemn Stillness Lay."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, the winter is so beautiful here, lots complain about the long cold months. But I find that when you live out of town the snow-covered trees, river and mountains are so beautiful. It is good to get outdoors a lot too.... I love to go snowshoeing. Most of all I love that we have late sunrises and early sunsets! Spectacular

      Delete