"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Thursday 18 December 2014

Northern Lights Christmas Series

Every year around Christmas I paint these little gifts and take them to the local craft fairs that I attend in Ross River and Faro. 
I paint the Northern Lights because it reminds me of Christmas.  
I love painting these little works, I spend the days before the little Christmas Markets working for hours everyday
 -  to me this is happiness. The day after the craft fair I am good for nothing hahaha!  
It is a lot of work. 
My next post will be of some of the local landscape I painted as well in the last few weeks.   
Merry Christmas everyone


 Original Acrylic on 5"x5" Canvas
sold

 Original Acrylic on 5"x5" Canvas
sold
 Original Acrylic on 5"x5" Canvas



Northern Wonder
Original Acrylic on 8"x8" Canvas

Northern Lights on a Cast Iron Skillet:

This little guy is about 6 inches square.

No comments:

Post a Comment