"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Saturday 9 April 2011

ROSE MOUNTAIN, FARO YUKON

More private collection works
Title:  Rose Mountain, Faro Yukon
Medium:  Acrylic
Size: 2ftx3ft
(sold)
This painting was one of my first acrylics .
The photo reference was taken by my husband and it was an incredibly beautiful fall day. 
Jeff took the photo from down the Pelly River after a bit of a hike in.
This work now has its home with fellow blogger, Heather Grantham.

Title: Sunshine Trail, Rose Mountain - Faro, Yukon
Medium:  Acrylic
Size: 20x24
(sold)
Yet another photo from my husband. 
This is from behind the mine. I had an artist demo at
the Anvil Range Art Gallery behind the Interpretive Centre in Faro  last summer and this was
the result. It belongs to Marlene Crellin in Faro now.

No comments:

Post a Comment