"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Friday 8 April 2011

PRIVATE COLLECTION WORKS


Title: Yukon Boreal Forest
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 20x20
(sold)
Title:  Swim Lakes Trail, Faro Yukon
Medium:  Acrylic
Size:  16x20
(sold)
These two paintings were done a few years ago and are now sold. 
They have a home in my friend, Judy Freake's  B&B right here in Faro.(Valley B&B)
Incidentally this is a lovely place to stay - Clean, Friendly and Very comfortable.

I really like it when friends own my artwork and every now and then I get to see it again. 
Sometimes when I look at work of mine that I haven't seen in awhile it takes me by surprise. 
It is hard to get an objective perspective of your own art.
So when I see these "old friends"  I always feel happy.
I also see how my work has evolved and changed with different colours, mediums etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment