"THIS IS MY COUNTRY. WHAT I WANT TO EXPRESS IS HERE AND I LOVE IT. AMEN" - EMILY CARR (MAY 1934)

Thursday 12 December 2013

Value Study with Grade 6 and 7


I was at Del Van Gorder School in Faro this week and did two art sessions with the Grade 6 and 7 Class. 
The first was the importance of value to create light and dark to create depth. We did a shading exercise and below are their results.   









We spent the morning doing art and what followed after the value study 
was making Watercolour Christmas Cards. 
 I think their results for a whole morning of art were pretty outstanding!









( This was Sarah's, the EA that was helping out in our class)

2 comments:

  1. Faro is lucky to have you here to share your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara, It seems that is what I am meant to do right now is to help others to paint, They say if you want to be a good painter than help other people to paint! It is very fulfilling.

      Delete